We’re looking for a new Case Administrator
BLB Advisory Limited is a relatively newly established boutique Firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Coventry, Hereford and Worcester.
We currently have a highly focused and experienced team, primarily dealing with all aspects of corporate insolvency including Administrations, insolvent liquidations (CVLs) and solvent liquidations (MVLs). We are well known for offering an excellent service to all our work referrers and their clients.
Since we opened in 2020, we have seen continual growth and we now have an opportunity for a person to join our buoyant and fun loving team. The role will primarily be focused on corporate insolvencies, and the successful candidate will be used to working in a small team and will be self-motivated to produce high quality work.
The suitable candidate will have a hands on role, experiencing all of the steps required throughout the insolvency process. At BLB Advisory we operate in a paperless environment so significant experience with computers and an ability to utilise all functions within Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel will be essential.
The right person will:
- Have prior experience of insolvency, preferably more than 3 years (but not essential)
- Have a desire to learn and experience the insolvency process at a hands on level
- Assist in the progression of a portfolio of insolvency cases
- Assist and support Directors pre-appointment leading up to the insolvency
- Liaise with agents instructed on cases including solicitors, accountants and valuers
- Regularly liaise with creditors and stakeholders by phone, email and post as required
- Be involved in initial meetings with contacts and potential clients
- Have a UK driving licence and own transport
- Be involved in internal compliance procedures i.e. money laundering procedures, bribery and ethical considerations
- Have good report writing skills
- Have attention to detail
You will thrive in this role if:
- You are a confident self-starter, with the ability to work independently when needed
- You have excellent project management skills
- Your IT skills include Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of the IPS system
- You have excellent soft skills – enjoy being part of a team, good work ethic, good time keeping, empathy, with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent, along with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home considered
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
Work Location: Hereford office. However hybrid working or the Coventry office would be considered for a stand out candidate.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Louise Hookham at email@example.com.